Hello 2014!

I'll start off by saying Happy New Year! So happy that 2013 is behind me. Last year was especially hard for me, more specifically December. A numerous amount of health problems, family issues and car issues really put a damper on my holiday season. The worst was finding out my pug Waffle had pyometra, which is a uterine infection that is extremely serious and is life threatening in many cases. I only had 300 dollars saved up at the time for Christmas and the surgery was going to cost anywhere from 500-600. I was worried, scared and practically a mess. Waffle is my world, I love her as if she were my child; it killed me to see her sick and in pain. If that wasn't enough our family car broke down, and seeing as we only have that one... it made December difficult. Christmas shopping was almost impossible, but I managed! Health problems I won't get into in this post, but they were constant, one after another; didn't think I was ever going to feel "good". I still don't. The cherry on top was school, which is always stressful. Stress levels were so high I just wanted to give up, but thankfully I didn't and I actually managed to make the Dean's List again this semester. Prime lesson to never give up.
Although December was hard, I tried my best to keep my head up. For that I have to thank my incredible support system: my boyfriend, my mom and my friends. Without them I would have just gave up. They let me know that everything was going to be okay, and that helped lots. Here I am actually looking forward to 2014. I will end with my New Year Resolutions:

  • get healthy
  • livestream and make YouTube videos more often
  • don't let myself get stressed out so easily
  • do the things that make me happy no matter what others' think


Hope all of you have a wonderful New Year

0 comments:

Post a Comment